Procter & Gamble Sales Operations in Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
P&G is looking for Sales Operations role and it could be the opportunity to be part of your dream team!
Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills?
If you have proven operational discipline skills and look for a rewarding job, then you should join our Team!
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a role in Sales.
As Sales Operations you will:
- Develop and support execution of projects and ensure timely processes' execution.
- Conduct end-to-end Quarterly Initiative Planning & Execution, working closely category MS&P - Own Quarterly Business Planning (event/ agenda planning, agency engagement, workshop)
- Lead an admin team to generate sales reports and tracking
- Provide insight to enable Sales Team to achieve Golden Points Target and to improve Sales Fundamental by own and lead by-channel Golden Points tracking and AC Nielsen report (Sales Fundamental & Value Share report)
- Identify potential opportunities and explore new plans for making savings projects.
- Support Category & Corp MS&P related matters (By-semester Innovation roadshow and other admin support)
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best organization in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
What we offer you:
- You will be a non-management employee (administrative) that works with great managers.
- Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
Qualifications required for this role:
- 2 years of working experience in admin or operations role
- Diploma and above (any major).
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Proficient in SAP, Excel & Microsoft Office package
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities
- Able to work independently, and supervise a group of admin
- Able to engage stakeholders proactively
Just so you know:
We aspire to build a better world for all of us – inside and outside of the Company– a world free from gender bias and a world with equal representation and an equal voice for men and women. We are doing this through our brands, with our corporate voice, and with our people inside and outside of our Company. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our people are all equally talented in unrivaled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
Title: Sales Operations
Location: MY-Wilayah Persekutuan-Kuala Lumpur
Requisition ID: SLS00003510