Procter & Gamble SALES INTERN (Start January 2019) in Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
- As a Sales Intern, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
- You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, but also online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- You'll receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
Who are we looking for:
- Your are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate.
- Available to do full internship for 3 months from Mid January 2019-Mid April 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Your are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- Your display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Your are English proficient (written and spoken).
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia
How much do you know about us?
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. You'll not be discriminated on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: SALES INTERN (Start January 2019)
Location: MY-Wilayah Persekutuan-Kuala Lumpur
Requisition ID: SLS00003235