Procter & Gamble FINANCE INTERN (Start January 2019) in Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a meaningful way? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the opportunity to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance in a fast-moving consumer goods Company. During your internship, you will assume responsibility for your projects, working closely with colleagues from finance and other functions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, and Engineering).
Meaningful work from Day One:
You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will work on very concrete projects. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics.
We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting corporate environment we work in. To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
What we offer:
- Training and constant development with possibilities of a Full Time job after graduation.
- Meaningful projects with an impact on the business.
- Multifunctional and teamwork environment with a high level of interaction with managers.
- Continuous mentorship – you'll work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Inclusive and respectful work environment.
Just so you know:
We aspire to build a better world for all of us – inside and outside of the Company– a world free from gender bias and a world with equal representation and an equal voice for men and women. We are doing this through our brands, with our corporate voice, and with our people inside and outside of our Company. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our people are all equally talented in unusual ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
What makes you the best fit?
- Your are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate.
- Available to do full internship for 3 months from Mid January 2019-Mid April 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Your are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- Your display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Your are English proficient (written and spoken).
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia
Job: Finance & Accounting
Title: FINANCE INTERN (Start January 2019)
Location: MY-Wilayah Persekutuan-Kuala Lumpur
Requisition ID: FIN00004302