Procter & Gamble Technical Information Security Leader in Warsaw, Poland
The Technical Information Security Leader (TISL) is accountable to partner with the Business Information Security Leader for the delivery and execution of the Information Security strategic choices and projects in the program of P&G Data & Analytics Data Hubs. The TISL requires deep business and technical expertise, Information Security skills and capabilities to identify and reduce risk by ensuring the right protection of company assets needed to conduct business. We are looking for someone who has a passion for keeping systems secure and being one step ahead of intrusions.
With us, you will: * * Analyze existing and future systems across the Azure (cloud) infrastructure, review security architectures, and develop engineering solutions that integrate information security requirements to proactively protect information * Perform audit and security compliance checks, including network penetration testing, vulnerability scans, and other configuration analysis * Implement and support network defense, identification/authentication/access control, data protection mechanisms, and data transfer mechanisms * Develop threat models and security risk assessments that support business requirements, and recommend mitigations and countermeasures to address risks, vulnerabilities and threats * Review and validate security documentation, including the system security requirements definition * Document core IS processes and be a subject matter expert on all aspects of Cloud Security for Azure * Participate in and review security assessments of third parties that access, process or store P&G confidential data Apply if you have:
- The ability to interpret and apply policies, standards and procedures and provide technical guidance and solutions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as the TISO will interact with Senior Management, Development staff and other stakeholders and will need to explain complex and technical concepts
- Program and project management skill
- Strong technical knowledge and demonstrated experience in the areas like cloud computing (Azure preferably), operating systems (Unix, Windows), programming languages, software lifecycle methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- A bachelors degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or similar
- A work permit for Poland and the ability to work from the Warsaw location
- Fluency in English All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of employment. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
What can you expect from us? * Work on an international team with global responsibilities * Coaching programs, trainings and technical certifications * Opportunity to change roles every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G * Flexible work arrangements * P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center) * Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans) * Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance Who we are. P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Technical Information Security Leader
Requisition ID: IT 00001753