Procter & Gamble Mobile Solution Manager in Warsaw, Poland
Role Title: Mobile Solution Manager Location: Warsaw (Zabraniecka 20)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? You will take end-to-end IT ownership of a consumer facing global mobile solution / ecosystem for a multi-billion-dollar global business unit. Your KPIs will include technical product management, development, service operations, project management.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
* Play a critical role in the design and delivery of the next generation of P&G multi-billion-dollar business unit consumer mobile ecosystem – including automated CI/CD pipelines to enable agile product delivery across multiple environments and geographies
* Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices
* Work with business product manager to develop IT strategy, priorities and roadmap
* Take ownership of new ideas from design to launch using Agile methodology
* Design, develop, and operate solution via innovation and scale to markets.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders involved in mobile ecosystem
Apply if you have:
* 2-5 years of experience in developing, automating and maintaining mobile apps for highly scalable and available cloud-based ecosystem * Willingness for ‘hands on’ technology learning and application in practice. * Communication skills with business stakeholders * Project management experience * Technical university background * Fluent English * Preferred experience with one of top cloud hosting providers (Microsoft Azure / Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud Platform) * Preferred complex IT solution management (many markets, many internal / external stakeholders) * Preferred experience working in Agile setup * Preferred DevOps automation and ITIL framework understanding Commitment from us P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
You will also get: * Competitive salary and compensation package (Health care, life insurance, company stock ownership plan, multisport card, lunch card, savings plan) * Diverse career opportunities, including the possibility to work in different locations * Attractive working environment Who we are: P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
If you have any questions left You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/ “Do something that matters”.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Mobile Solution Manager
Requisition ID: IT 00001745