Procter & Gamble Managerial Development Program in Logistics in Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for talents to our Warsaw office for the position of Logistics Managerial Trainee
* * Start: immediately
Work schedule: full-time/part-time with flexible working hours
Duration: 6-12 months
Do you want to join us and learn from the top Logistics organization on the market?
* About us:*
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
About Logistics department:
We add new value to the supply network every single day. We are uniquely positioned to handle the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers. We are known as the premier Supply Network Innovators in the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines. This perspective, along with our deep understanding of supply network, accelerates our ability to craft and build value for us, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our supply network operations.
Currently we are searching top talents into our Warsaw - -based *organization to:*
- Customization Team - who will work closely with our third-party logistics partners (3PL) and will be responsible for daily process management, 3PL governance of and especially project work driving value for our customers (creative customization solutions) or net structural savings for P&G driven by productivity & work process improvements and automation innovations
- Customer Logistics Team - who will work with our Sales department and will focus on improving quality of customer promotions and features planning, also will be a key source of customer knowledge and will drive the E2E supply chain synchronization program in a customer centric way
- Warehousing Team - working with our third-party logistics partners (3PL) and will be mainly responsible for warehouse process optimizations, driving creative supply chain design solutions including x-docking and managing operational perfection on daily basis.
Why to Apply - The job scope: * Leading significant projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results * Collaborating with employees from different functions, with diverse international and professional background * Sky-rocketing personal learning curve assuming our way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc. * Developing yourself via leadership, feedbacks, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues * Use of different Supply Chain analytical tools and application of different operational excellence methodologies – zero loss, PDCA, Work Process Improvement, Value Stream Mapping, etc. * Develop according to your individual training plan. * Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package. * Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal capabilities. * Be supported to independent decision-making and risk taking. * Have the opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program.
- Students of 4-5th year or fresh alumni of Master Programs of any major with interest in Logistics
- Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- Very good level of Polish and English
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Managerial Development Program in Logistics
Requisition ID: SNO00002796