Procter & Gamble Manager Development Program in Brand Management/Marketing in Warsaw, Poland
Currently we are looking for candidates for
Manager Development Program in Brand Management/Marketing
Duration: 6-12 months
Work schedule: Part Time or Full Time
Location: Warsaw Office
We’re building leaders and billion-dollar-brands.
Join us and you’ll dive into international challenges, and learn from some of the world’s leading experts!
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not only offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
Your career in Brand Management at P&G Poland will be about managing loved brands that our consumers are devoted to, such as Gillette, Pantene, Oral-B, Pampers, Ariel, Lenor and Ambi Pur; or contributing to the growth of multiple P&G brands with your marketing expertise. Thanks to our top-class trainings and meaningful business
projects we offer from day one, P&G has been recognized by Forbes Magazine* as #1 company to develop Best Marketing Leaders worldwide.
During the Manager Development Program in Brand Management:
- You will work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1.
- You will learn how to master market and competitive analysis and how to build media, digital or commercial strategy, etc.
- You will become a member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to continue your career in P&G after successful completion of the Program.
- You will develop professionally and personally through coaching and mentoring
- You will participate in corporate and functional trainings, which will help you succeed in your projects.
- You will enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- You will participate in integration events and team building activities
We are looking for: * Students of Master studies of all faculties and early Graduates * Strong academic results and positive attitude towards challenges and change. * Very strong leadership, collaboration and analytical skills. * Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams. * Fluency in English * Forbes Magazine Article:
Do you wish to be one of us and dive into global challenges with us?
If you are interested please join us by submitting your application below
Follow us on Facebook:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Manager Development Program in Brand Management/Marketing
Requisition ID: BRM00001036