Procter & Gamble Junior Supply Chain Manager in Warsaw, Poland
Role Title: Junior Supply Chain Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
This role will see you working closely with multi-functional team consisting of marketing, sales, finance and other logistics departments. You will be responsible for ensuring that we have the right quantity of the right product ready to serve our customers at the right time. You will have a chance to work on many exciting projects as of day 1.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Ensure we are prepared for new product launches
- Design supply chain operating strategies with European manufacturing sites
- Build and track short and midterm category business intelligence
- Manage day-to-day supply chain challenges and incidents
- Improve supply chain performance and look for process innovations
Apply if you have:
- 2-7 years of experience in supply chain management (demand/supply planning)
- Good knowledge of Excel and in general high IT fluency (ability to learn and adapt to new IT solutions)
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate internally and externally
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Fluent English
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
You will also get:
- Competitive salary matching your qualifications and experience
- Attractive benefits [Medical services, Group life insurance, P&G Stock Ownership program, MultiSport, Company shop]
- Unique opportunity to work for global FMCG leader with innovative supply chain
- Friendly atmosphere and a great work culture
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Junior Supply Chain Manager
Requisition ID: SNO00002961