Procter & Gamble Junior IT Product Manager in Warsaw, Poland
Role Title: Junior IT Product Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Zabraniecka 20)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for two Junior IT Product Managers to join our P&G Digital Marketing IT organization. Are you a Developer / Engineer / Programmer and you would like to switch your career path from a technical role to a more business-focused position? Then you are in a great place! We are looking to take on board two people with technical mastery of any back-end programming language, and develop their business acumen skills, to partner with our internal stakeholders and collaborate closely with them, offering tailor-made IT solutions.
We have two positions available within our organization:
First role that sits within the Interactions & Consumer services function is focused on delivery of capabilities to support consumer data flow, collection & usage across over 1000 websites & applications. It also looks over integrations between those applications and outbound communication capabilities P&G uses.
Second role sits within Incentives Services area is responsible for delivery of various incentives-based capabilities to enable execution of sampling, couponing, promotions & cash-back use cases across 1000 websites & applications. The role involves definition of the Incentives.
Both roles require solid understanding of digital landscape, ability to collaborate both with P&G brand teams as well as with engineers and results oriented mind-set. Practical experience in working with similar capabilities is an advantage. Both roles involve definition of either the Consumer & Interactions Services strategy & roadmap, or Incentives Services roadmap & strategy, identification of accurate tools & capabilities to be included in the portfolio, definition and optimization of integration patterns for various channels & front-end technology stacks, as well as on-going evolution of the Products within the domain to address new use cases.
With us you will:
- Define strategy & roadmap of the product
- Lead portfolio of Consumer & Interactions or Incentives Services related capabilities
- Explore external landscape to identify new prospects to integrate
- Understand user needs (both internal & external) and address them in solution design
- Translation of user needs into technical requirements
- Manage product backlog & prioritize based on business needs
- Implement Proof of Concepts of new capabilities
- Collaborate with Architecture team to make right technology choices & perform feasibility evaluation
- Define & own solution design & integration patterns
- Collaborate with engineering team (internal and/or external) to implement the design
- Provide expert advice to front-end teams on tools choices, integration and issue resolution
Apply if you have:
- Experience in working with technology and interest in switching career path from being a developer to product manager
- Knowledge of digital technology trends and ability to correlate them with business needs together with passion to learn and explore new solutions available on the market
- Ease in collaboration with various with business & engineering counterparts
- Practical experience with using & integrating RESTful APIs, SQL & NoSQL databases and any back-end programming stack
- Fluent English, Bachelor’s degree and work permit is required
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Mentoring programs & trainings
- Flexible work arrangements
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
In case of any questions:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Junior IT Product Manager
Requisition ID: IT 00002150