Procter & Gamble Digital Forensic Analyst in Warsaw, Poland
Digital Forensic Analyst
Location: Warsaw, Poland
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for an analytical, investigative Digital Forensic Analyst. You will be using a range of forensic tools to investigate electronic data, including Internet history, word processing documents and images. You will also be collecting, processing, analyzing and presenting computer-related evidence.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Perform forensic analysis to preserve and analyze data from diverse set of digital data sources, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, networks and mobile devices.
- Identify and investigating intrusions to determine the cause and extent of the breach, using threat intelligence sources as needed.
- Perform full scope of incident response process including pre-incident preparation, triage and post-incident computer forensics without destruction of critical data.
- Conduct digital forensic investigations across numerous devices to include but not limited to stand-alone computers, laptops, handheld devices and servers (e.g. Windows, Linux, Android, MAC, IOS, etc.)
Conduct enterprise computer security investigations and analysis including computer abuse and attacks/intrusions. *Apply if you have: *
Experience working with at least two of the following; NTFS file systems forensics, Memory forensics, Linux forensics,
- Programming familiarity in at least one language (Perl or python preferred), Cloud computing technologies, Networking, Network Security.
- The ability to document workflows based on sound industry knowledge
- A working knowledge of the scope and authority of oversight agencies (eg. Data Protection Authorities, Federal Trade Commission)
- Fluency in English. Polish is desired but not essential What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance. *We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. *
Job: Information Technology
Title: Digital Forensic Analyst
Requisition ID: IT 00001635