Procter & Gamble Data Management Director Assistant in Warsaw, Poland
Data Management Director Assistant
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into the world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Responsibilities: We are looking for someone who will provide overall office management and administrative support to the Data Management Director at P&G. In this high capacity and challenging role, the Director Assistant will be responsible for providing daily administrative support for the Director, as well as understanding and maintaining the confidential and sensitive nature of many of the issues managed by the director's office. This candidate will also be required to participate in the design, formation, restatement and tracking process of a global team.
· Fluency in English
· Experience in a similar role (at least 2 years)
· Proficiency in all office-related skills, including calendar management, meetings management & necessary logistics, travel planning, expense reporting, AMEX reconciliation and Visa applications
· Willingness to learn new systems/technology
· Ability to make decisions independently
· Being proactive in identifying issues and finding solutions
· Strong organizational skills
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
Job: Information Technology
Title: Data Management Director Assistant
Requisition ID: IT 00001672