Procter & Gamble Cyber Security Analyst in Warsaw, Poland
About IT in Procter & Gamble: This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals (2500 globally, 300 in Warsaw) who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
Reporting to the Application Security Leader, the Application Security Analyst is responsible for conducting application security controls assessments that ensure the verification of controls vs corporate information security policy, and establishing the security profiles for platforms and applications to enable management for risk-based decisions. The Application Security Analyst is accountable for the end to end process within Information Security to ensure that every security control is properly described, determine and assess security capabilities, and verify standards and implementation guidelines and reporting the overall application security controls framework. This role would require solid competence on Application Security controls verification, Ethical Hacking, Code Scanning, overall security technologies and good business understanding.
Apply if you have:
- A valid EU work permit
- 3 years technical Information Security experience
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) by ISC2 certification (preferred)
- Relevant experience on Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in the following technologies: ERP systems, with preference of SAP, Reverse proxies, WAFs, Identity & Access Management technologies, with a particular focus on their associated risks, Cloud Computing Security, Encryption, Programming Languages and OS
- Excellent delivery on commitments, Project Management, establishing Priorities, Deadlines, Issue Management
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international team with global responsibilities.
- Coaching programs, training and cloud certifications (e.g. cloud or analytics certifications)
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Cyber Security Analyst
Requisition ID: IT 00001950