Procter & Gamble Associate Researcher Internship (Diploma) – 4 to 12 Months in Singapore
Keen to work for one of the top 3 Employers in Singapore? Have you heard of brands like SK-II, Olay, Gillette, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Joy & Vicks?
Do you want to be part of an exciting innovation journey for these brands via hands on experimentation and real-life technical problem solving? We have various internship positions in the different business units ranging from Beauty Care, Skin Care, Hair Care, Personal Care or corporate functions like Biosciences, Analytical or Measurements groups. We will allocate internship assignments based on business needs and intern's background/interest.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES * Conduct hands-on experimentation or consumer studies in the laboratory, pilot plant or at clinical site with technical coach and/or manager * Perform test procedures and produce reliable, reproducible results to meet project needs * Document, compile and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation * Communicate results and observations to the project team members, making special note of unanticipated results and/or unexpected observations
- Currently pursuing full-time Diploma in Chemistry, Life Sciences, Engineering or IT related fields in the local Polytechnics and in the final year of your course
- Enjoys hands-on experimentation, iteration, and solving technical problems
- Ability to communicate and articulate results, verbally and in writing
- Reliability, with the ability to hold themselves accountable for timely results
- High levels of integrity, flexibility and responsibility
- Available for a minimum period of 16 weeks starting from Sep 2019. For more information about P&G and our career opportunities, do visitwww.pgcareers.com
Follow us on Fb/Instagram! @pgcareerssg
Job: Research & Development
Title: Associate Researcher Internship (Diploma) – 4 to 12 Months
Requisition ID: RND00004096