Procter & Gamble Brand Management Function - Assistant Brand Manager in Taipei, Taiwan
Are you looking for a dynamic and exciting work from day1? Are you passionate about digging market insights to guide strategy in an innovative way? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born! As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas * When they learn about our product * When they choose to buy the product * When they use the product at home Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a "total business owner". We need someone who is dedicated to guiding the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. To make a difference to the business and improving the lives of our consumers, you are expect to collaborate with multi-functional team to identify commercial insights and execute marketing tactics via qualifying communication ideas, adjusting portfolio pricing, identifying shopping barriers that will continue to grow your brand profitably. Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day.
What We Offer You * Responsibilities from Day 1 - You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow. * Recognized state of the art marketing skills - We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities. * Continuous mentorship - We are passionate about our work and make sure you receive both formal training and day-to-day coaching from your manager and others. * Dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance. * Recognized Leadership - Most of our General Managers and CEOs come through Brand Management. Your role As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will have opportunity to work on brands, driving the business results. You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth. As your leadership, function and business skills improve, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities to take over diverse and challenging assignments. That's way we want people who want a career rather than a job and aren't afraid to take smart risks as well as innovate.
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s preferably with some business focus)
- Strengths in strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
- Previous experience in Brand Management, Beauty Industry will be a plus This is important to note:
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Brand Management Function - Assistant Brand Manager
Requisition ID: BRM00001655