Procter & Gamble Sales Representative in Táchira, Venezuela
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers?
To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then, Strategic Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to strengthen your mastery in sales environment & leadership development!
As a Sales Manager, you´ll directly meaningful and impacting responsibilities as of day one. You´ll be in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching and help you wherever needed, which will ensure a fast learning pace.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs. At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
What we offer you:
- ResponsibilitiesfromDay1– You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognizedstateofthesalesskills– We will constantly help you improve your Sales/Brand Management knowledge and Managerial abilities.
- Continuouscoaching&mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical checkup, daily healthy snacks)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Qualifications required for this role:
o A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s if fine, preferably with some business focus) o Excellent visionary, strategic and strong leadership skills o Strengths in analytical thinking o Ability to drive innovation and brand growth o Strong communication skills o Proficiency in English (written and spoken). o Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude o Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
Title: Sales Representative
Location: VE-Táchira-San Cristóbal
Requisition ID: SLS00003170