Procter & Gamble P&G HR Winter Internship in Stockholm, Sweden
Do you want to deliver outstanding business results by enabling people perform at their peak? Are you ready to gain real work experience with the world’s largest Consumer Goods Company, and set the path for your future career? Then we have the right opportunity for you.
In P&G, our HR professionals are leaders whose talents and skills play a strategic role in the success of our people and the success of our global brands. We are looking for the HR leaders of tomorrow for the organisation whose mission is to be the best HR discipline of any enterprise in the world.
What to expect
An internship in HR with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
You will help develop, motivate and reward our people through your excellent collaboration and influencing skills. In order to lead projects you will have to think creatively and at the same time be result oriented. You will experience various aspects of the HR discipline:
•Business Account/Site HR:Drive business by developing the organisation and employees to perform at their peak.
•Functional HR: Building regional capability for a business function like Marketing or R&D
•Practice HR:HR mastery in areas such as: Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee and Labour Relations, etc.
•HR Services and Solutions: Deliver employee systems and process excellence
P&G HR Winter Internship program will run for 10-12 weeks during the Winter. There is a flexibility on the exact timings and start date, which will be agreed with the successful candidate.
We are looking for students who are passionate about an internship in Stockholm, Sweden.
We offer you
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
• Benefits - you will get compensated for the work you deliver and the best interns have potential to receive a Job Offer for full time Management Positions after they graduate.
We are looking for
• Top talent (BA, university degree) coupled with HR/Behavioural interest/passion
• Evidence of passion and achievements in academic or non-academic activities
• Leadership/Self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Strong English verbal and writing skills and good command of Swedish language
How do you apply?
• Just apply via clicking the button below
• Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
• Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
• Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Application deadline: 31st October 2018.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: P&G HR Winter Internship
Requisition ID: HR 00003206