Procter & Gamble Sales Internship in Sofia, Bulgaria
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience! How is it like working here?... “Lead a Company within a Company” Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company.Wheredoyoustart?In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
What will an internship in P&G offer you:
• ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
• Recognizedgroundbreakingmanagement skills– we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
• Continuouslearningandcoaching– you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and sales skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
• Dynamic,diverseandrespectfulworkenvironment– Bulgaria is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest meaning that our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
• Competitivesalary package andbenefits.
You will be offered one or more projects or responsibilities to solve a sales challenge across our main customers and to bring it to life you will work closely with different functions outside Sales such as Brand Management, Finance and Supply Network Operations. Also, you will work around the brands that we sell in Bulgaria: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders. P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status. Are you ready to take the challenge?
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to find out more about the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring immediately or upon completion of your studies.
We are looking for:
• Students who are in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor degree and above or following a Master degree, coupled with a Sales interest/passion
• Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Analytical and critical thinking
• Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
Title: Sales Internship
Requisition ID: SLS00002876