Procter & Gamble Supply Network Organization – Manager in Singapore, Singapore
The Supply Network Organization ensures our products reach retail customers on time, in the right quantity and in perfect condition. This includes supply chain planning, logistics projects with customers and suppliers, and managing P&G warehousing and transportation operations.
Depending on your experience and skillsets, you will be interviewed for:
a) Site Integrated Planning Ops Leader who is responsible for championing Supply Chain improvements by developing and documenting the supply chain operating strategy, ensuring sufficient organizational capability to support planning operations and accountable for delivering results in cost, inventory and customer service within their planning organization through execution of action plans and standard work processes.
b) Business Planner who is responsible to ensure business planning processes are in place and delivering the Commercial Business Plan with Operational Excellence. The Business Planner may own variety of processes largely around operational planning within the business unit working with multifunctional partners, for instance, a monthly Supply Network Assessment process, leading the SKU Segmentation process for the Category, Planning Health Checks, SKU Portfolio Optimization process, Long Term Supply Network Resource Planning and Business Continuity Master Plan process.
- Experience working in supply chain planning – specific and relevant experiences to the above roles are a plus
- At least 5-8 years of experience
- Strong Leadership to step out of supply chain planning boundaries to influence business
- Demonstration of analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal and team skills, and the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse environment including remote colleagues and team members
- Executional excellence in leading and managing projects
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Supply Network Organization – Manager
Requisition ID: SNO00002537