Procter & Gamble Senior Analytics & Insights Manager in Singapore, Singapore
You will lead analytics and insights for the regional laundry business across APAC, with Japan as the focus market. You will assimilate deep knowledge of the consumers, culture, retail landscape and local media practices to craft winning propositions for P&G. These could in turn be translated into winning ideas and innovations across other APAC markets.
Your team This role reports to Analytics and Insights Associate Director and will be a part of a highly motivated A&I team. The role will involve directly coaching and leading a team of 3 Managers within the region
What success looks like. * Value ongoing insights and ideas development through deep understanding of the APAC consumers, culture and retail landscapes * Build positive working relationships and drumbeats with cross-functional team members, sales and distribution teams in Japan to develop the ongoing Brand Master Plan * Delivery of business scorecard targets via the application of data insights and cultural nuances * Successful adaptation of key markets’ innovations to regional strategy. Responsibilities of the role * Dedicatedly identify growth opportunities and potential risks by analysing & integrating data from various data sources for P&G Laundry Business across APAC markets * Identify deep consumer insights and translate them into winning propositions by using data/analysis from multiple sources * Coaching and growing capability of the team - envisions and enables them to develop and achieve appropriate career goals * Enabling the team to perform to their full potential, make a difference to deliver breakthrough business results * Build positive relationship with research agencies to understand needs and desire of APAC consumers * Demonstrate creative and new-to-world analysis techniques to deliver state of the art consumer analyses. * Qualify winning ideas and drive improvements with consumers and shoppers * Craft guidelines for the businesses’ sustainable growth * Improve Marketing Returns-on-Investment based mixed modelling
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in Business Japanese and English
- Around 8-10 years of proven experience in APAC market (specifically Japan)
- Keen business acumen to uncover insights and opportunities by analysing & integrating data from various data sources
- Ability to partner and influence multi-functional teams to drive optimum decisions on the business
- Flair in coaching and developing a team of Managers/Associate Managers.
- Business Ownership - demonstrates high level of knowledge, influencing skills, credibility & style that inspires confidence in research-expertise & business-leadership About us We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Job: Market Research/Consumer & Market Knowledge
Title: Senior Analytics & Insights Manager
Requisition ID: CMK00001390