Procter & Gamble Research & Development - Engineer - Packaging Discipline in Singapore, Singapore
The Packaging Development (PackDev) mission is to be and be seen as the best packaging organization in the consumer world providing winning packaging at breakthrough speed. in P&G, PackDev is a high performance organization comprising of nearly 600 R&D people around the globe who work to develop packaging of superior value that delights consumers and builds brand equity from the first moment of truth to the last.
This role is ideal for individuals with a passion for seeking to understand how consumer Packaging fits within the overall Brand Innovation Strategy and Design Strategy as well as how Packaging Technologies can drive the business.
In this role you will understand the Process of Packaging, how to manage a Packaging project portfolio and how to integrate it with the rest of the category initiative stream by managing critical paths to bring all the packaging components of a project to market. This role will provide you with skill-building opportunities that will be leveraged throughout your career. You will influence key business decisions, learn to manage complexity and understand differences and commonalities of both large and small Global and Regional Franchises.
- Candidates with at least a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material Sciences, Electronics or a related field.
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge in packaging technologies as injection molding, blow molding, prototyping techniques, assembly methods, modeling & simulation. Complete mastery of all of these subjects is not required but enough knowledge to know how they impact package design
- Able to work independently but also collaborate with other functions influencing package technical design.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to use data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally & externally.
Job: Research & Development
Title: Research & Development - Engineer - Packaging Discipline
Requisition ID: RND00003966