Procter & Gamble Global Travel Retail Operations Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Core Scope of Responsibilities: Step Change our Global Travel Retail Operations Strategy and Execution with end state in mind to get our Beauty Consultant (BC) Organisation be recognized as the #1 BCs serving Travellers in Skincare category
• Develop and maintain Global Travel Retail Operations SOP (process, guidelines, budget) to ensure best in class execution in stores
• Ensure strong Operational stewardship, following guidelines deployed to market and executed in market while remaining competitive
• Lead Mystery Shopping Programs in market to ensure high quality retail experience for our consumers
• Be a strong partner to all Field Sales Supervisors and Key Account Managers (KAM) in market to support retail operations execution, based on local market trends
• Be a strong partner of our Global BC Trainer to co-develop a holistic training curriculum to build BC capabilities to achieve their goals
• Co-Lead the annual Global Beauty Consultant Conference
What does P&G offer you?
•We would love you to start in a managerial full-time position reporting to the Sales Leader of the geography and we will provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
•We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
•You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas.
Job Qualifications/ Skills needed:
1.Knowledge & Experience in Sales & Retail Operations.
2.Strong people management skills. Having led a group of Field Sales Team (Store Managers or BCs) would be a strong plus
3.Knowledge & Experience in Beauty/Skincare/Prestige brands
4.Knowledge & Experience in Travel Retail Industry and its operation
5.Strong communication skills in English, both in verbal and written, fluency in Mandarin would be a plus as you may be required to manage customer accounts in the China Market
6.Able to travel regularly
Title: Global Travel Retail Operations Manager
Requisition ID: SLS00003012