Procter & Gamble Data Transformation Scientist, Beauty Technology in Singapore, Singapore
We are looking for a talented candidate with expertise in data architecture, modeling and programming to join our upstream Beauty Technology group. Our team is focused on delivering breakthrough, transformational new technology platforms for the Beauty and Hair Care categories.
· Evaluate and compare different DL/ML algorithms for specific applications and related tasks in particular regard to the performance, training and suitability for large-scale deployment
· Lead the architecture, planning, design and implementation of large-scale AI solutions both in cloud and on premise
· Partner with IT and external partners to define data storage solution and access of high resolution of data. Scope includes acquiring, cleaning, formatting and structuring data to enable data analysis.
· Ensure analytic needs are understood and met by working closely with Data Scientists and R&D partners on analytic and project needs, as well as defining the problem to be solved. Ensure needed data is being captured in a usable format, accessible and available e.g. both short and long term storage and data access strategy.
· Take codes written by self/Data scientists and “web-enable” those codes by creating user friendly dash boards for use by product designers, product researchers and R&D scientists.
· Experience with and staying current on modern data science tools e.g. Jupyter and software engineering practices e.g. Git, GitHub; Issue, Change and Requirements Management (Jira) and monitoring solutions (Zabbix, Cloudwatch)
· Leadership/Influence - Can operate and influence with sufficient independence to provide technical direction to project team. Role is co-located with the business to ensure deep knowledge of business problem, organization and work processes. Will have regular meetings with functional management and technical coach.
· Understand proper data handling and security requirements based on latest company policy and local legal/regulatory requirements e.g. security classification, PII with proven experience delivering and securing high quality data.
· Strong partnership skills - Partner with IT organization to develop logical data model and data architecture as well as translate any new project requirements downstream to enable scaling, cost optimized and supportable solutions for capabilities that are needed for ongoing business needs.
· Desirable – Experience with hardware interfacing from different programming environment (Android, iOS, LabView, camera etc.)
Job: Research & Development
Title: Data Transformation Scientist, Beauty Technology
Requisition ID: RND00004064