Procter & Gamble Advanced Analytics Manager (Japan Market) in Singapore, Singapore
You will build and craft analytical and modelling tools to derive actionable consumer and business insights for the business, keeping P&G with state of the art big data application and analysis.
Your Team You will report to the Regional Leader for Data & Analytics, and work extensively with colleagues from Consumer Market Knowledge, Business Analytics, Sales, Finance etc.
What Success Looks Like * Demonstrate initial understanding of P&G’s key business drivers and data analytics needs * Identify chances to create, develop P&G's analytics capability and drive quick wins through contributing to existing Data & Analytics projects and initiatives * Owned and developed capabilities that quantify key business drivers, assess sufficiency of plans, and improve sales & return on our marketing investments – media and trade Responsibilities of the role * Enable teams to assess business potential of new ideas and launch successful initiatives * Build closed loop experimentation capability * Take performance measurement to the next level by building individual person / store analytics capability. * Enable teams to assess business potential of new ideas and launch successful initiatives. * Identify, share and reapply data analytics approach to other businesses * Building tools and analytical approaches for media and trade spend optimization based on analyzing individual level consumer/store data (media, purchase, sensors, IoT). * Multi-touch attribution modeling using individual level media/purchase data * Attributive and predictive market level modeling for trade promotion and media spend optimization * Broader organization resource on big data application and data analysis
- Business Proficiency in Japanese Language (written and spoken)
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in Statistics or Engineering or Computer Science or Physical Sciences
- Ability to query and analyze data on a big data environment.
- Ability to develop attributive and predictive models, based on deep-dive statistical analysis & modeling Coursework/Experience:
- Statistics, Attributive & Predictive Modeling. Knowledge of Machine Learning, Big data Mining and AI is preferred.
- Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS
- Programming Languages: Python, R, SQL
- Platforms: Knowledge / experience with Hadoop, SPARK is preferred. About us We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Job: Market Research/Consumer & Market Knowledge
Title: Advanced Analytics Manager (Japan Market)
Requisition ID: CMK00001391