Procter & Gamble Sales Manager in Sind, Pakistan
Are you ready to sell the world’s best-known brands to the biggest customers?
How would you like to build positive relationships and put your sales experience to play? We are looking for people who can bring a minimum of 3 years of expertise in selling and business development to our world-class sales organization.
Apply today to join the team as an experienced Sales Manager, where you’ll build collaborative customer relationships, contribute to joint business plans, and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities to maximize your potential.
As a P&G Sales Manager, you’ll need to be highly motivated, focused, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and tackle complex problems by thinking critically. While we invest heavily in improving these skills in you, it helps to show that you already have the skills.
As a Sales Manager you will: * Develop short & long-term strategies, and identify business-building chances to create shared value for P&G and customers. * Be the voice of the customer to our company & business categories. * Lead daily & monthly planning to deliver sales goals. * Set vision, strategies, and direction to execute product & commercial innovations. * Develop plans to win with customers & channels, making every store a growth engine for our brands. * Drive growth in sales, share, and return on investment. * Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way. * Leverage consumer insights and partner with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan. * Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights. * Improve our selling advantage by driving customer category growth and contributing to their category strategies.
What would make you a great fit?
- You have strategic customer relationship building skills and you would thrive selling our products to national retailers.
- You have trade fund management experience, and you're comfortable using data to drive the best promotion decisions.
- You love to use data analytics to identify new insights and business opportunities for us and the customer.
- You have joint business planning experience and you can quickly uncover customer needs to deliver winning pitches.
What we offer:
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Training: you are integrated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master's Degree with 1years of meaningful Sales experience in FMCG environment (Preferred)
- Born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Strong analytical thinking and skills
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and will vet all relevant applicants thoroughly.
- We are a build-from-within company, so our career planning, learning & development, and progression through the company is as limitless as your potential.
- We are a company that values diversity & inclusion, be it in work style, background, or gender.
- We are a company of driven, motivated, passionate people, and look forward to having you join us!
Title: Sales Manager
Requisition ID: SLS00003108