Procter & Gamble Associate Sales Manager in Sind, Pakistan
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
P&G Sales Managers are entrepreneurs who come up with strategies to win in diverse set of channels via our distributors in their respective markets. As a Sales Manager, you will learn about category, product portfolio, the industry and the company's business practices. You will also help develop our distributors to influence customer decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-analytics.
- Designing & Implementing Joint Business Plans with modern retail customers with excellent negotiation skills to deliver the desired results
- Demonstrate success on sales growth in modern retail
- Leading all Key Accounts with respect to relationship with buyers
- Develop financially robust Key Performance Indicators for the customer
- Ensuring volume delivery in all stores including mini markets and super markets across Pakistan
- Track & ensure delivery versus the Joint Business Plans and budgets
- Understand business fundamentals and their implementation
What we offer:
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Training: you are integrated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings.
We are looking for:
Education Qualification: Bachelors/Master’s Degree from a reputed institution
Skills required: * Strong customer financial acumen * Phenomenal relationship management skills * Strong expertise/experience in the FMCG sector’s modern trade * Game-changing mindset * Leadership with bias to action * Strong communication skills with a variety of audiences * *
Just so you know:
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Title: Associate Sales Manager
Requisition ID: SLS00003893