Procter & Gamble Information Technology Manager in San José, Costa Rica
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities? Do you want to work at a place where technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence or big data meet real world problems? Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who work on groundbreaking solutions every single day? In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for IT managers in the areas of:1. Cloud & Network 2. Smart Automation Technologies 3. SAP Technology 4. Application Integration 5. IT service operations
As an IT manager you'll assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied. Also you'll partnering with key business contacts and technology suppliers to discover, design, build and qualify new capabilities required by regional and Corporate Projects. You'll have continuous Improvements, project driven changes/configuration, self-initiated improvements that will deliver business value.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Information Systems/Computer Science preferred. (Candidates without degree will not be interviewed)
- You show strong written and verbal communication skills
- You can communicate proficiently in English (written and spoken).
- You have experience in project management: o Agile methodology and understanding of Scrum o Traditional Project Management
- You love teamwork
You have experience in one or more of the specialties below:Functional Knowledge
- RPA in Workfusion, Blueprism or similar
- .Net, CSS, Angular, HTML/HTML5
- SharePoint functional development using C#
- DBMS (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL)
- Team Foundation Server
- CSOM - Client-Side object model
- JSOM - Java Script object model
- REST API
- Data manipulation with Knime
- Data Visualization/Analytics with Power Bi, Lumira or Similar
- Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics)
SAP R3 (FICO) or experience in other moduleso Funcional Knowledge o ABAP development / troubleshooting
SAP S4 HANAo Digital Platform (core): Financial / Supply Chain o SAP Cloud Platform o Core Data Services Views o SAP FIORI o Extensions
What we offer:
* We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities * You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager * We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment * We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting. * We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs. * We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being. * We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Information Technology Manager
Location: CR-San José-San José
Requisition ID: LA 00002516