Procter & Gamble Health Marketing Manager in São Paulo, Brazil
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? COME TO WORK WITH US WHERE BRAND MANAGEMENT WAS BORN
Did you know we invented the concept of branding and data analytics brand management? We have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
We are seeking the best marketing professionals, who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss". Together, continue creating leading brand experiences and make a difference for our consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right? We welcome you to apply and join us now.
AS A MARKETING ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER YOU WILL:
-Receive great responsibilities from Day 1, working on key industry great brands in big projects.
-Be responsible for local brand planning and execution across different touchpoints; -Be responsible for brand’s performance management locally and corrective actions; -Spends significant time to generate insights and learning from consumers, customers, HCPs and shoppers; - Provide feedback of toolbox implementation and results, sharing them regional and globally; - Collaborate and lead local agencies to execute marketing template; - Known as local knowledge holder and go-to person for brand in respective market for internal and external partners; - Shares success stories and lessons learnt with other countries. - Be recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities. - Receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- Live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance. -Experience a great, friendly and supportive atmosphere at work. - You can choose flexible work arrangements. - Have an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
=== HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US? ===
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- You'll not be discriminated on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
-Top talent marketing professionals on the first years of his/her carreers (3-5 years experience).
- Communication and commercial skills , ability to organize and plan, problem-solving, decision making and inspirational leader flag-bearer.
- Delivers on brand OP (net sales growth and contribution after sales promotion (RAMS)) as well as market share targets; - Responsible for local and/or regional brand planning and execution across different touchpoints; - Responsible for brand’s performance management locally and corrective actions; - Spends significant time to generate insights and learning from consumers, customers, HCPs and shoppers; - Develops and manages Brand Analysts/Junior and/or Brand Managers; - Leads and motivates local cross-functional team to deliver business challenges in cross-functional teams; - Leadership skills incl. people management – from top to bottom line management; -Development and management of Marketing Interns, Brand Analysts/Junior and/or Brand Managers; - High influence and persuade among internal and external staffs; - Business relationship skills;- Project management skill. - Develops and executes global and local toolbox, with excellence, and applies creativity to amplify in respective market via e.g. PR, digital, PoS, HCP activities according to global guidelines; - A person with excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills. - Someone who displays strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions, oriented mindset especially during issues and/or crisis. - A marketing person who have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth. - Ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure. - You take initiative and show flexibility. - English proficient (written and spoken). - Intermediate or Advanced Spanish (written and spoken).
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Health Marketing Manager
Location: BR-São Paulo-São Paulo
Requisition ID: BRM00001232