Procter & Gamble Quality Assurance Manager in Región Metropolitana, Chile
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. At this job, you will help deliver our brands advance to market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
As aQuality Assurancemanager, you will be responsible for
- To be able to co-ordinate resources effectively with a view to ensuring that high quality documentation is available
- Develop and implement regulatory strategies that enable the delivery of a pipeline of product innovation to meet the target countries requirements.
- Work with your line manager to prepare, compile, review and submit appropriate high quality regulatory dossiers and responses to Health Authority questions in accordance with in-house standards and current legislation.
- Maintain registration documentation and associated electronic databases, in line with in-house procedures
- Coordinate the expenses and maintain the controls as per budget planning – scope local and sub region as per regional structure
- Prepare and manage license variations, renewals and responses to queries from Regulatory Agencie
- To proactively support all internal and external customers
- Contribution to strategic decisions requiring regulatory input
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the Research & Development skills – We will constantly help you improve your research knowledge and management abilities.
- You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You'll join an international team with regional responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
Competitive salary and benefits program
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Braun®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide.
We recognize for your dedication, in P&G we offer equal opportunity for all our employees, the diversity and inclusion is fundamental for every project that you lead, you can be part of a company that inspire and building a better place to work, together we engaged to touching lives and improving lives.
We´re committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on our company and its brands.
- Technical background and Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical sciences are preferred. Masters/Doctorate degrees will be an advantage.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferentially in regulatory affairs, with relevant time performing registration of Consumer Healthcare products (specially with medicines)
- Knowledge of regulatory affairs intelligence, pharmaceutical industry environment, pharmaceutical development, clinical development, pharmacovigilance and life cycle management
- Knowledge in registration process and assessment of products
- Regulatory experience and expertise in legislation, regulatory procedures and requirements of other Latam countries
- Eligible to work in Chile (Foreigners only with legal permission to work)
- If you consider that you have Critical thinking and problem-solving skills this its for you.
- Very good in analytical thinking, leadership, innovation.
- Strong leadership skills and excellence in communication
- Collaborative attitude in a multifunctional team
- Fluent in English
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: CL-Región Metropolitana-Santiago
Requisition ID: SNO00002684