Procter & Gamble Order Management Analyst in Ontario, Canada
The Customer Service OM Analyst is responsible for the release of quality orders and focused on insuring product delivery to the customer occurs in accordance with the needs and requirements of the customer (on time, right product, right quantity, etc.) while operating within P&G policy. This role requires daily interaction with all necessary organizations within P&G (Global Business Units, Physical Distribution, Sales, etc...) as well as the transportation company and the customers to resolve any product delivery issues. The OM Analyst is a key contributor to ensuring customer satisfaction. The OM Analyst is expected to learn and use Daily Management System methodology to enable standardization and simplification of work processes.
We are currently looking for an Order Management (OM) Analyst to join our Customer Service Operations team at our Toronto office, beginning September 2019.
· § Lead/engage in the resolution of any immediate order issues to release quality orders on-time to meet customer requested date and P&G established guidelines.§ Schedule deliveries and trace orders as required. § Communicate with Sales teams and Customer as required to solve various order issues. § Order quality corrections and root cause § Engaged in emergency orders to meet company standards. § Complete returns and refusals documentation and ensure execution in a timely manner § Communicate Order Cuts to customer/SALES/ Customer Team Supply Chain § Daily Management System Owner for key horizontal work process in CSO (not all OM Analysts)
· Strong collaboration and communication skills, written and oral
· Exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness and follow-up. Operates with a sense of urgency.
· Strong organizational skills; must be able to set priorities and work independently.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Assets: SAP knowledge, Analytical skills, Bilingual skills (French/English).
To apply, visitwww.pgcareers.com. Please complete your application and online assessments by midnight on Sunday, August 25th, 2019.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 2 weeks.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Order Management Analyst
Requisition ID: SNO00003178