Procter & Gamble Display Reporting and Digitization Administrator in Ontario, Canada
The In Store Excellence (ISE) reporting and digitization administrator will primarily focus on executing and automating weekly reports. This is a temporary, part-time position (Monday – Thursday) and the work location is our Toronto office (Yonge & Sheppard). In this role, the administrator will support our ISE team, by running reports to support display forecast and to reduce Non-Performing Inventory (NPI). The administrator will be required to find opportunities to streamline and automate the weekly reporting.
We are currently looking for a part-time (29 hours per week) Display Reporting and Digitization Administrator for a 10-month contract.
· Display Planning Template (DPT): running reports weekly, emailing to sales for forecast updates
· Executing Goods Receipts (GR) in SAP
· Non-Performing inventory (NPI): running reports weekly to identify and track inventory without forecast
· Automate reporting leveraging tools such as Tableau, Domo, excel
About P&G Canada:
Did you know P&G products are enjoyed nearly 5 billion times a day? With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands like Pampers®, Tide®, Always®, Pantene®, Bounty®, Downy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Old Spice®, and Braun®, we focus on improving lives through our people & products. P&G has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 12 of the past 13 years, and other recent accolades include Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Canada's Best Diversity Employers, and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People. Global awards include being named one of the World’s Most Admired Companies (Fortune), World’s Most Attractive Employers (Universum), and #1 on the list of the 40 Best Companies for Leaders (Chief Executive Magazine) for 3 of the past 4 years.
· Candidates with 0-2 years’ experience will find this role to be a good fit;
· Analytical and administrative expertise, including SAP experience;
· Strong technology skills, including intermediate or advanced proficiency in Tableau, Excel, VBA/macro skills;
· Strong organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and flow to work as needed;
· Leadership and ownership of core work, including strong capabilities for making improvements to core work processes and systems;
· Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
· A technical aptitude and comfort that allows you to learn additional software applications.
How to Apply:
To apply, please visit www.pgcareers.com and complete your job application and online assessments by midnight, Sunday August 18, 2019 to be considered for this position.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 2 weeks.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Display Reporting and Digitization Administrator
Requisition ID: SNO00003175