Procter & Gamble Professional Oral Health Leader (ANZ) in New South Wales, Australia
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for winning, and the ability to build collaborative relationships? We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators.
*Overview of the job *
This role is critical to maintaining and building brand equity. In your first year as the professional Leader, you will learn about your accounts, products, industry, and the company's business practices. You will design business plans in partnership with external business partners which will deliver on objectives of building brand equity. At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
This role reports to the Regional Professional Channel Leader and Category Business Unit for Market Strategy & Planning. The direct team will be based out of Singapore.
What success looks like
- Functional performance - Able to make decisions within own responsibilities & anticipate the needs of managers and other potential problem/issues and work to dedicatedly seek problems. Further, ability to handle the P&G categories and match them to the customer strategies & translate the customer needs into benefits for P&G and the customer
- Revenue and profits – Drive usage and recommendations via improved data systems and improved dental engagement. Incremental reach across Australia both directly and indirectly targets set biannually
- Employee growth - Demonstrate the ability to build collaborative relationships with team members, internal and external business partners, exhibiting a service minded attitude.
Responsibilities of the role
Whilst building business plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching & support wherever needed, which will ensure a nurturing work environment.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalised flexibility designed to deliver results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
We are seeking candidates who are leaders, who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators. We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major eligible (management major/degrees are desirable)
- Any relevant experience in field of account management will be preferred (2-3 years experience)
- Any relevant experience in the dental channel management will be preferred (2-3 years experience)
- Successful candidates must have a valid driver's license and be willing to travel on the job.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications
About Us * * We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Title: Professional Oral Health Leader (ANZ)
Location: AU-New South Wales-North Ryde
Requisition ID: SLS00004375