Procter & Gamble SAP Sales and Distribution Functional Executive in Maharashtra, India
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Translating the business requirements into SAP requirements alongside the business and technical support team.
- Provides guidance on feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solution when alternative solutions are available.
- Leading the implementation of changes/projects on SAP based solutions.
- First point of contact for troubleshooting, root causing and maintenance of customer shipment related issues in production environment
- Liaise with external partners and other business functions for successfully handling the operational and project work related with SD module.
- Ensuring compliance/process adherence for existing business processes by designing job aids, trackers and conducting regular internal
- Technical mastery on SAP SD module and sound understanding on integration of SAP SD module with SAP modules like MM, WM, PP, QM.
- Prior work experience in leading implementation of SAP projects related with SAP SD module. Min 3 Years work experience with min 4 SAP projects implementation completed.
- Advance knowledge on MS Excel and VBA Macro based automations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Experience of working for FMCG supply chain will be added advantage (Not mandatory)
- Knowledge on Power BI will be added advantage (Not mandatory)
- SAP certification will be added advantage (Not mandatory)
- Graduate (PG not mandatory)
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship– you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-today mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Title: SAP Sales and Distribution Functional Executive
Requisition ID: IME00000600