Procter & Gamble Technical Packaging Manager in Madhya Pradesh, India
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be accountable for the packaging initiative portfolio in India
- You will lead multifunctional teams and grows capability of team members
- You will influence across vertical teams/ department / regional tech pack owners
- You will collaborate closely with Indian P&E and manufacturing teams and is connected to a EIMEA packaging organization
- You will develop and deliver technical solutions improving P&G's strong business building plans and profitability
- You will develop business building plans with commercial functions. Represent packaging and is responsible for status, risk and opportunities.
- You will develop and deliver technical programs and robust realization plan and cooperate on common vision for better packaging.
- You will develop new packaging material and printing processes with suppliers to delight our consumers.
- You will be responsible to leverage outside agencies to accelerate our work
- Master's degree in mechanical engineering, material science or packaging technology. Has advanced Microsoft office skills, basic skills in statistics and statistical process control.
- Collaboration and communication skills are necessary to be successful in this job with a proven track record of collaboration with x-technical and commercial disciplines and/or multinational teams and/or social engagements
- Forward-thinking and motivating personality to influence and guide critical business partners, eg. demonstrated with keeping patents or certificates of communication courses etc.
- Has worked with industry partners in country and globally. Has applied modelling to accelerate solutions and e.g. uses Abacus or similar simulation software or Python computer language.
- Successfully handles situations with difficult partners
- Swiftly integrates new insides, is flexible and adaptive. E.g. worked outside home country or has project track record etc.
- Knowledge of effort analysis tool, modelling program, competitive analysis experience
- Knowledge of project delivery system e.g. MS project, has coordinated complex projects or managed multiple priorities
- Packaging and multinational experience will be a good to have
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship– you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Title: Technical Packaging Manager
Location: IND-Madhya Pradesh-Mandideep
Requisition ID: IME00000581