Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Quality Process Engineer Internship in Kyiv, Ukraine
- The Quality Assurance (QA) Intern will be responsible for managing electronic quality system at P&G's manufacturing facility at Boryspil. He/she will be responsible for ensuring full system compliance with global QA standards as well as local regulations and Operational needs
- He/she will also interact frequently with multi-functional teams to identify quality solutions that best meet consumer needs.
- The candidate will report to Site QA Manager. Business contributions will include
- Working on a project to improve quality systems and eliminate quality related losses.
- Working with various operations to ensure compliance with P&G global QA policies and standards.
- Leading investigation of quality issues and developing systemic action plans to fix root causes. What P&G can offer to QA intern?
- Competitive salary starting from 17 000 UAH per month gross, complemented with attractive benefits package (transportation Kyiv- Boryspil - Kyiv, lunch, etc.).
- Chance to see how P&G works and to show yourself at work.
- Successful Interns will get a chance to work in P&G as permanent employees in the future. Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
- A Bachelor's degree in Technical field, or a related degree, or the equivalent in education and experience is required.
- Experience in Quality Control / Quality Assurance in pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage.
- High integrity and a passion for doing the right thing.
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills, effective priority setting skills.
- Ability to work effectively in teams, with focus on solutions.
Job: Quality Assurance
Title: Manufacturing Quality Process Engineer Internship
Requisition ID: QA 00000046