Procter & Gamble International Internship for Non-Vietnamese students in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
P&G's edge over competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to consistently sustain growth over time and is the key reason why we strive for hiring the best, investing in talented people and developing them to their maximum potential.
Joining P&G International Internship in Sales(or Customer Business Development) function, you will get the opportunity to:
- Experience a structured 6-9 month Internship* program *working in Vietnam on a real life business challenge
- Get hands-on experience of working in a#1 Multinational FMCGcompany and learn what it takes tolead multimillion-dollar brands!
- Fast track your full-time opportunity (high internship-to-full-time conversion rate)
Just so you know:
- This International Internship is open for non-Vietnamese students only.
- P&G offers paid internships where you will lead from end-to-end one of our critical business projects.
- You will be working full-time from Monday to Friday at P&G Head Office in Hochiminh City.
- The exact starting date of internship can be flexible based on student’savailability.
To apply for P&G International Internship, you should
- Be a non-Vietnamese
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in your home country
- Commit at least 6-9 month full-time Internship in Vietnam
- Be excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving
- Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curricular activities / part-time jobs / your own business
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be fluent in English How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply” button to apply online and take the online assessment
- Take the Offline Reasoning Test
- Pass the Resume Screening in the Function you are applying for
- Pass the Comprehensive Interviews in the Function you apply for
Tips for Resume?
Your resume should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of.
Want to interact with us? Please inbox our Fanpage via: https://www.facebook.com/PandGCareers
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Title: International Internship for Non-Vietnamese students
Location: VN-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Requisition ID: ASI00000756