Procter & Gamble Pharmaceutical Internship (m/f/d) in Hesse, Germany
During an internship of at least six months in our “Global Medical Center of Excellence” we offer you the possibility to get to know the daily work in the department of medical science.
In a dedicated team of pharmacists, nutritionist and scientists, you will work on diverse tasks concerning Rx and OTC medicinal products and food supplements.
You will work in an international environment together with other departments like Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, etc. on product ideas, product offers, evaluation of marketing concept and new product developments. Furthermore, you will get to know the handling of scientific literature form different databases and you will prepare scientific analysis and presentations.
- Student of pharmacy at end of fourth year of university or student of a scientific or medical subject e.g. nutritional science, food chemistry, molecular medicine, human biology etc.
- Reliable and accurate handling of scientific requirements
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork ability
- Excellent English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Job: Research & Development
Title: Pharmaceutical Internship (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: RND00004154