Procter & Gamble Information Technology - Internship (m/f) in Hesse, Germany
Are you a leader with an analytical mind-set and a passion for technology? Would you like to join our highly innovative Information Technology hub near Frankfurt am Main?
Our IT professionals are experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G does business. Our work enables faster and smarter decision-making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and best-in-class collaboration tools.
How about being offered the superb opportunity to lead a small project with a high level of autonomy, interacting with a multi-functional and global team in one of the following areas?
• Application&Integration– Strategy, development, implementation, maintenance and governance of the Company’s business applications. Roles include: Application Manager, IT Operations Manager, Solution Manager and Project Manager.
• Data&Analytics– Strategy, architecture, management and governance of the P&G’s data, as well as applying advanced analytics and big data methods to drive unique and actionable insights. Roles include: Data Scientist, Data Architect, Business Analyst, Solution Manager and Project Manager.
• Infrastructure– Strategy, governance and management of the hardware, software platforms and networks needed to support the development, delivery and ongoing maintenance of the Company’s applications and information. Roles include: Platform Manager, Architect and Regional Network Coordinator.
Duringyourinternship(3-6 months) you will be provided with an onboarding plan and a coach to enable you to succeed. You will also have access to experienced colleagues for mentoring and coaching.
What you can expect from us:
• Responsibility as of Day 1 in exciting projects with real business impact
• Tailored onboarding plan and ongoing coaching and mentoring
• Collaboration in multi-functional and global teams
• Growth opportunities in IT, as well as in business and management competencies
• Vibrant work environment with recreational facilities
• Attractive monthly compensation
What we wish to see from you during your internship:
• Proactively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications
• Manage your own time effectively and coordinate others
• Build collaborative relationships across functions and regional boundaries
• Communicate the status of your project
• Build your own capability and knowledge through on the job experience, coaching and training
You are a perfect fit for us if you:
• Are a student with good academic results from any academic discipline. Preferred are degrees in Computer Science, Informatics, Management/Business Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or similar.
• Demonstrate a strong interest in both business and technology
• Have strong leadership and interpersonal skills as well as outstanding analytical skills
• Possess strong English language skills (German is considered an asset)
Further information for your application:
Just apply online via clicking the button below.
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
• CV as a separate document
• Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
• Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
• Copy of work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB and you may upload up to 10 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Did you know that P&G Germany has been awarded for the third time in 2018 with the STAR Clevis Award “top Praktikum" as one of the best employers for internships? We put all efforts together to deliver the best learning experience to our interns!
P&G is an equal opportunity employer.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Information Technology - Internship (m/f)
Requisition ID: IT 00001419
Other Locations: DE-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus