Procter & Gamble Consumer & Market Knowledge - Internships in Germany - (m/f/d) in Hesse, Germany
Do you want to influence business strategy by representing the voice of the consumer? If so, then a role as an intern in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is the right choice for you!
CMK's role is to create a competitive advantage for Procter & Gamble through superior consumer and market understanding. We directly influence strategy, innovation, advertising, pricing, media/trade investments, market execution... and much more! We bring consumers to the center of Procter & Gamble's business decision-making. Consumer understanding is known as P&G powerhouse, unparalleled in the industry! * * As a CMK Intern and a leader of consumer understanding, you will shape the direction of our business: • You will interact with management and work with autonomy on projects, with continuous coaching of a CMK manager. • You will be an integral part of a multi-functional business team, working with Brand, R&D, Design, Sales and Finance partners. • You will lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives, answering questions such as:/What should our brands stand for? Who are our target consumers? What is the right assortment, promotional strategy and media/trade investment? How do we best reach consumers & win with retailers?/ • You will lead and drive business recommendations based on consumer insights and research findings
As of day one, you will have real work experience with dedicated projects. You will also be given coaching and training to ensure you are equipped to succeed. At the end of your internship you will have developed skills such as leadership, analytical thinking, project management and collaboration/interpersonal skills. You will also have a good understanding of how a multinational company like P&G operates. And finally, a successful internship may lead to a full time position upon completion of studies. This internship can also be offered as a gap-year internship.
Please visithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5VzmM1LF0M to know more about CMK.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for:
- Active students in the last 2 years of studies with extracurricular activities.
- Good English and German language skills.
- Analytical skills and team orientation, willingness and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and enroll others.
- A statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential.
- Candidates who enjoy working with a variety of data sources.
- A minimum availability of 3 months.
Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication and priority-setting.
Further information you need to know for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
Please note: individual attachments cannot be larger than 400 KB.
Job: Market Research/Consumer & Market Knowledge
Title: Consumer & Market Knowledge - Internships in Germany - (m/f/d)
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: CMK00001399