Procter & Gamble Brand Management - Junior Assistant Brand Manager - Entry Management Positions (m/f) in Hesse, Germany
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
We look for engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while keeping the end vision well ahead of them. We want curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing. Finally, we search for people able to work with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
You will begin your career as a Junior Assistant Brand Manager on a brand group. You will lead a brand's strategic choices and vision, product and commercial innovations as well as marketing elements across all media, while collaborating with multi-functional teams and agency partners. From the first day, you will be given immediate responsibility and be expected to build your part of the business as if it were your own. During the first 12 to 18 months, you will be responsible for developing a marketing plan to identify specific marketing tactics. You will use your plan to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives and strategies.
Within the Brand Management function you might join P&G in one of our country operations, the SMO (Sales and Market Operations) working in one of three teams:
• an operations team for a specific Brand or a Category • a communications team, with responsibilities for many categories on a specific marketing touch point (Digital, In-store, Media etc.) • a sales team developing marketing plans across categories for a specific Customer
We are looking for:
• Top talents (Master, Diploma, Bachelor degree) coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
• Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
• Leadership / self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
• Good command of the English and German language.
What can you expect from us?
• Meaningful and exciting project from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
• Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
• Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness centre, health programs)
Further information for your application:
Simply apply by clicking the button below
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
• CV as a separate document
• Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
• Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
• Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB and you may upload up to 10 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process. If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process. P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Brand Management - Junior Assistant Brand Manager - Entry Management Positions (m/f)
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: BRM00001014