Procter & Gamble Product Supply Function - Customer Collaborative Planner in Guangdong, China
The Customer Collaborative Forecast Planner translates business plans and commercial strategies into tactical, item level detail, which can be executed in the Customer’s planning solutions. The Customer Collaborative Forecast Planner is accountable to deliver in-stocks, timely and accurate event/new item management/forecasts and order quality. The Customer Collaborative Forecast Planner will do this by developing deep knowledge of both Customer and P&G systems/work processes and building strong collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
Key Responsibilities: Daily Order and Logistic Process; Event Planning & Promotion Planning; Replenishment Planning; Collaborative Planning; Supply Chain Solutions and National Logistic KPI tracking and gap analysis; collaborative planning capability building
- Experience and skills/expertise with relevant Supply Chain processes/systems and/or Retail operation are highly desirable.
- Strong thinking/problem solving skills to independently overcome the issues.
- Excellent communication skill and collaboration with internal & external people.
- Have experiences of managing project as key project member.
- Courageous leadership, accountability and ownership to make things happened.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly visit the following website to understand more of this regulation.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Title: Product Supply Function - Customer Collaborative Planner
Requisition ID: SNO00003043
Other Locations: CN-Guangdong-ShenZhen