Procter & Gamble Brand Function - Executive Administrative Assistant in Guangdong, China
Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? Are you ready to enable our organization to bring their best every single day? Do you have an ambitious spirit, real passion for winning and professional development?We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a role in our organization.
As an administrative assistant: 1. You will help business leaders to drive strategic business growth and build your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world – for a company that lives its values. 2. You will benefit from tools and resources that help you empower our people and organizations to perform at their peak. 3. You will connect our people to P&G’s Purpose so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results. 4. You will be responsible for large parts of the organization operation excellence like the implementation and continuous improvement of our processes and programs.
What we offer you:
- A non-management position (administrative).
- Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Flexible work arrangements.
- Eligible to work in Guangzhou.
- College graduate (any major).
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to drive innovation and exceptional operational discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly visit the following website to understand more of this regulation.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Title: Brand Function - Executive Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: BRM00001411