Procter & Gamble Nurses Physicians in Guanajuato, Mexico
P&G is looking for an occupational, dynamic team, with passion and the necessary knowledge to collaborate and contribute within our medical organization and leadership teams, while ensuring that our team lives a safe and healthy work experience.
We believe it is deeply important to build a valuable and significant workplace for our employees so that they can give their best. We want to give you the opportunity to help us expand our services for employee well-being as we adopt new avenues to impact positively and help them bring out their best. Do you want to be part of this challenge?
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver comprehensive health and wellness services to the employees of any of our plants.
You will be a medical resource and consultant to a diverse group of organizations and functions that will guarantee medical priorities, mission, and vision are understood also you will have the opportunity of oversight of the Health Promotion Programs.
- Diagnose, monitor and monitor health risk factors as well as supplying, developing and implementing new programs based on the risk assessment and health needs analysis.
- Perform medical examinations and settle work skills.
- Train our employees on health & medical systems and provide support and guidance on corporate health conditions.
- Collaborate with the site vaccination, first aid training and emergency response system.
- Respond to medical emergencies in a timely manner consistent with leadership expectation.
- Lead day to day clinic operations and administrate employee bases.
What we Offer:
- Daily learning and training with the possibilities of a long-term and international career.
- Challenging projects with an impact on the business.
- Environment and multifunctional teamwork.
- Developing programs passionate about your personal and professional skills.
- Flextime work.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For nursing roles:
- Major in nursing, college graduate.
For physician roles:
- General practitioner, college graduate.
- Mexican citizenship, currently living in Mexico.
- Valid annual practicing license.
- Good communication skills and collaboration.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills are needed.
- Initiative and leadership.
- Real passion for developing new solutions
Title: Nurses Physicians
Requisition ID: HR 00003198
Other Locations: MX-Querétaro-Querétaro