Procter & Gamble Europe Regional Search Hub Manager (m/f) in Geneva, Switzerland
P&G are looking for a self-motivated and results driven individual to lead the Regional Search Hub, for Europe, reporting to the Europe Media Associate Director. This role is an excellent opportunity to join Procter & Gamble leading Search for our entire portfolio of Brands in the Region, across all categories. The role offers the opportunity to evolve how P&G works in Digital, modelling a new set-up of winning in Search across engines and E-commerce. It is a unique role & opportunity to join P&G bringing in new ideas, expertise and fresh thinking.
Role & Responsibility
Regional Scope (Europe) – responsible to manage the Regional Hub operations, working across Global, Regional and Local Teams and Driving Integration with All other Media.
Scope of the position includes:
- Leading the Regional Hub operations to meet the company targets
- Defining the optimum set up, from an operations, systems and execution pov to integrate Search execution across engines and channels from a Brand/ Category perspective
- Responsibility of Data/Analytics of Search. Leadership in recommending strategic interventions & developing the future including analytics, insights generation and performance reporting, looking at integration with All other Media.
- Leading Innovation, Insights and testing in Search
- Leading Quarterly Business Reviews with all key partners in Geneva and the Region
- Leading the Hub Agency Teams (approx. 25 FTEs)
- Accountable for stewardship and Hub Financial processes
· Courageous Leader with a willingness to learn. We are looking for a candidate that can define strategy but also plan / follow through for excellent execution, that has a proven record of driving change in complex systems/ organization, that can combine technical mastery with business sense and a broad view of opportunities.
· Innovative and entrepreneurial focus. Focused and decisive with the ability to take risks where needed. The candidate must feel comfortable in making creative connections, experimenting continuously and pushing boundaries to drive change. Strong Analytical Capabilities and knowledge of Media reporting systems and dashboarding solutions is a must. · Understanding of the media landscape, digital (programmatic and search) & e-commerce. A previous experience in leading search and /or programmatic across Brands is a must.
· Excellent interpersonal & collaboration skills. The individual needs to have the ability to navigate a complex Matrix organisation, influence multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships internally/externally to drive action.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTAnationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTAnationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Europe Regional Search Hub Manager (m/f)
Requisition ID: BRM00001332