Procter & Gamble Hair Care Design Leader – India, Middle East, and Africa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Do you have a passion for Beauty? Are you always the first to try the latest trends?
As the Beauty Design Leader for India, Middle East, and Africa (IMEA), you will be responsible for the visual expression of the brand while working as business partner, project leader and mentor.
We are looking for someone who has exceptional design mastery as well as strong leadership skills, ensuring the right partnerships are built and nurtured. We offer hands-on creative work as well as the opportunity to be a leader in your field. Some aspects working with us require a level of artistry, critical thinking, and deep understanding of the design process to build the brief, showcase the creative process, all while assessing and articulating the landscape of your team's designs and the needs of the consumer.
As a regional Design Leader, you lead regional design & execution for 2 Beauty brands for MENA (Middle East & North Africa), and India Markets.
You will care for the design and creative practice and delivery across different touch points such as packaging, advertising, digital and instore materials for your brands in partnership with design and advertising agencies and the internal multi-functional team.
You will drive design intent and continuous improvement in a challenging beauty environment where the quality of design and execution is a key ingredient to winning.
This role will require you to do the following:
Envision, inspire, define and enable holistic, multi-sensorial brand experiences, with creative solutions for application to multiple touchpoints including packaging, advertising, point of sale materials and digital
Work directly with the regional business leader defining the strategies for the brands in the region.
Work in partnership with the global team ensuring and defining direction, creating briefing and managing the creative process internally and externally with design and advertising agencies.
Instigate and protect great design throughout the process, including influencing the regional teams on what is needed to deliver great design.
Establish forums and principles to ensure design is being shared and led properly from strategy to execution such as regular meetings with global and regional teams.
Ensure local executions meet local market requirements and are consistent with design intent and guidelines.
Contribute to the creative process by working with internal & external partners to find the right solution for brand challenges.
We want to see that you have:
A BS/BA in Graphic or Industrial Design or similar discipline
- 5-10 years of relevant Design experience
- Experience working on the Middle Eastern or Indian markets is a plus.
- Previous experience in, a deep understanding of, and real passion for the beauty and/or luxury industry.
- Exceptional Design Mastery
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Demonstration of using creativity to solve business challenges
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem solving and technical mastery.
- Past experience in digital or e-commerce spaces.
- Remarkable collaboration/interdependence skills shown through past examples. Ability to engage and influence across functional partners.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead multiple initiatives, teams, set and influence strategic direction.
- Examples of discipline, superior time and project management skills; possess the ability to set priorities and be accountable; and successfully navigate project complexities to lead the work from conceptual start to final design delivery.
- The ability to use empathy and non-linear thinking in order to the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with them (the consumer) in mind.
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, or any other legally protected factor
Title: Hair Care Design Leader – India, Middle East, and Africa
Requisition ID: DSN00000494