Procter & Gamble Artwork Copy Specialist in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our Artwork Copy Specialist (AWS) is the corner stone of our Artwork platform structure, as it enables full End-to-End (E2E) ownership from design to production of the Artwork execution. You will be the single point of accountability for the on-quality and on-time delivery of Final Art. You will also partner with multifunctional parties, primarily with Initiative Leaders & Brand teams, to ensure technical fit-for-use and print feasibility, design intent implementation, the collection and formatting of brand packaging communication, regulatory and other artwork copy requirements, artwork assembly and final art approval.
As an Artwork Copy Specialist, you are expected to have fundamental understanding of E2E Artwork process, brand identity and design standards/guidelines, standard industry pre-press & printing knowledge, materials & substrates, and artwork file construction/ requirements. A comprehensive E2E artwork capability training program will be available.
- E2E Artwork execution expertise on multifunctional (internal and external) initiative teams, utilizing deep understanding of the e2e artwork process, supply chain fit-for-use requirements, pre-press & printing, print feasibility, copy management, artwork assembly to ensure excellence in execution.
- Partnering internally with Brand (Brand Management, Design, R&D), Legal, Regulatory to understand design intent and identify claim & copy requirements.
- Planning and managing artwork execution work and critical path schedule, owns elevating issues, with implications, to key business partners at-the-right-time to enable informed decision-making and effective resolution, controls the artwork change management process and drive on-time/on-quality artwork file delivery
- Creating and managing projects within Enovia and WebCenter. Providing low-level support for Enovia and WebCenter to the multi-functional team.
- Partnering externally with pre-press (ppm) & printers to assess print feasibility of design concepts, identifying alternate solutions, confirming final design intent print feasibility, ensuring visual consistency delivered at shelf. In close partnership with PQM, you will plan and attend print trials when needed and help troubleshoot and resolve quality issues.
- Independently and collaboratively bringing innovative ideas/searching & reapply learning that drives continual improvements in quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Dedicatedly exploring both cost savings and cost avoidance opportunities.
- Accurately tracking and reporting E2E artwork success measures on a quarterly/annual basis.
- Building E2E Artwork capability & mastery in yourself.
You are a great for this role if you have the following:
- A bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university.
- Ability to conduct business in English, both verbally & in written form.
- Strong, proven leadership, communication, collaboration, influencing, and project management skills.
- Solid understanding of the artwork copy process, artwork copy components and respective accountable functions in RBU and SMOs, claim approval process, RIS/GPS and translation processes.
- Ability to command attention and provide clear directions to others, internally in P&G and external partners
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability status, or any other legally protected class.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Artwork Copy Specialist
Requisition ID: BRM00001472