Procter & Gamble Finance Intern in Distrito Federal, Mexico
Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a meaningful way? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the opportunity to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance in a fast-moving consumer goods Company. During your internship, you will assume responsibility for your projects, working closely with colleagues from finance and other functions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, and Engineering).
Meaningful work from Day One:
You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will work on very concrete projects. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics. We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting corporate environment we work in. To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute. As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
- Training and constant development with possibilities of a Full Time job after graduation.
- Meaningful projects with an impact on the business.
- Multifunctional and teamwork environment with a high level of interaction with managers.
- Competitive scholarship and benefits package.
- Flextime to work.
- Continuous mentorship – you'll work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Inclusive and respectful work environment.
We aspire to build a better world for all of us – inside and outside of the Company– a world free from gender bias and a world with equal representation and an equal voice for men and women. We are doing this through our brands, with our corporate voice, and with our people inside and outside of our Company. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our people are all equally talented in unusual ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- Mexican citizenship, currently living in Mexico City
- Active student of any major.
- Graduation date from may 2019 onwards.
- Initiative and leadership.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Creative and innovative skills.
- Real passion for creating new solutions.
- Good communication skills and team work;
- Strong English verbal and writing skills are needed.
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Title: Finance Intern
Location: MX-Distrito Federal-México
Requisition ID: FIN00004181