Procter & Gamble Engineering Intern - Vallejo Plant in Distrito Federal, Mexico
Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in our Vallejo Plant might be the right place for you.
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. We want innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
Your role in manufacturing:
In this internship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor facing different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies and in the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training. Will you take the challenge?
You will likely be placed in one of the following areas: Production–Packing:Here you would work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in palets.
Your mission would be to:
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line Production–Making:Here we bring to life our products- your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
In this department, you will:
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Craft learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work Quality:You should ensure a consistent quality in line with customer expectations as well as in accordance with local laws and P&G's guidelines. We validate all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and are responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles. You will ensure that the quality of the products is optimal, as you:
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Investigate " non-standard " and establish an action plan HealthSafety&Environment:This team handles the environmental issues of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management and energy.
You will work on:
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management ...)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes
What we offer you:
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuousmentoring:– We'll help you work with passionate people and receive both formal training and coaching from your manager
Attractivemonetaryrewardandflexibleschedule– for you to keep your studies as a priority. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
Mexican citizenship, currently living in Mexico City
- Are 1 year away from Graduation (Engineering majors preferably)
- Have advanced English level
- Operate with technical excellence while collaborating effectively with others
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Title: Engineering Intern - Vallejo Plant
Location: MX-Distrito Federal-México
Requisition ID: MFG00005778