Procter & Gamble Brand Management Internship in Distrito Federal, Mexico
We are seeking talents for our Interlomas´ General *Offices* for the position of
Brand Management internship
*Start date: *as soon as possible *Work schedule: *part-time with flexible working hours *Duration: *6-18 months *Profile: *Active college student of any business or engineering major *Qualifications: *4th semester-onwards.
Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you eager to gain work experience in the Mexican Headquarter of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference: * When they browse for your product on the internet, * When they choose to buy our product in the store * When they use it at home. These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’, with the first two moments being what we focus on when we market products. Our marketing (brand management) teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-renowned brands, developing marketing plans and identifying marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Together, we will continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
Your role as an intern in marketing:
You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Mexico (Ariel, Pantene, Gillette, Oral B, Always, Vick, …) - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
- Executing and evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, taking care to include input of multi-functional teams to foster corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- Designing & executing local brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Creating campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & driving them to completion.
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews.
- Doing an internship with us is the way experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in nurturing your development.
What we offer: * Training and constant development with possibilities of a Full Time job after graduation. * Meaningful projects with an impact on the business. * Multifunctional and teamwork environment with a high level of interaction with managers. * Competitive scholarship and benefits package. * Flextime to work. * Continuous mentorship – you'll work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. * Inclusive and respectful work environment
If you are interested please JOIN US by submitting your application below! Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pgmexico/
Just so you now: We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
- Mexican citizenship, currently living in Mexico City
- 4th semester-onwards.
- Initiative and leadership.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Creative and innovative skills.
- Real passion for creating new solutions.
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills are needed
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Brand Management Internship
Location: MX-Distrito Federal-México
Requisition ID: BRM00001250