Procter & Gamble Product Supply Internship in Distrito Capital, Colombia
How would you like to use your academic background and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
As an intern in Product Supply:
- YouwillreceiveresponsibilitiesfromDay1– You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'llberecognizedstateoftheartmarketingskills– We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Yourwillreceivecontinuouscoaching&mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- You'll receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'llliveinadynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
- You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
Who are we looking for:
- Your are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate.
- Your are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- Your display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Your are English proficient (written and spoken).
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- Legally eligible to work in Colombia
How much do you know about us?
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world. For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. You'll not be discriminated on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Legally eligible to work in Colombia
- Advance English level.
- Active Student in your penultimate/last year of study (6-18 months to graduation) If you’re a really good fit, you’ll also have evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities, strong communication skills and Leadership Capabilities, are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Product Supply Internship
Location: COL-Distrito Capital-Santa Fe de Bogota
Requisition ID: SNO00002655