Procter & Gamble Communication associate manager (m/f) in Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
Would you like to have an impact on consumers from day 1 and help billion dollar brands to share their voice with the world? We are looking for a Brand Communications Associate Manager to take full responsibility for building the reputation of P&G and Fabric and Home Care Brands. You will represent P&G and our brands to journalists, social media influencers, regulators, professionals, retailer, consumer associations and non-government organizations.
With us you will:
- Have a career in P&G Communications which will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications strategy and planning, specially at the sustainability communications front.
- You will be working with key stakeholders in the traditional print & new Digital influencers world to co-create new exciting campaigns and content You will be partnering with expert PR agencies on securing communication brand KPIs
- Use your collaborations skills to develop strong relationships with external organizations and internal business partners.
- Learn from a large multi-functional team
- Be responsible for building and protecting the reputation of P&G and Fabric and Home Care brands
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
- Work in an inclusive and respectful work environment – people are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Apply if you:
- Have a Bachelors/Master degree in communications, journalism, Political Sciences or Sustainability, or Science based careers with strong Spanish and English writing skills.
- Are team oriented, with a “can-do attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Are, fluent English additional European language an advantage.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills and ideally some experience working with stakeholders/influencers.
- Are able to handle frequent changes and multiple priorities
- Are passionate about sustainability.
- Passionate about telling sustainability stories leveraging Digital tools Location: Spain-Madrid Position type: Entry level (Junior) Schedule: full time
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is:
“Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About P&G: For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®,
Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry
Title: Communication associate manager (m/f)
Location: ES-Comunidad de Madrid
Requisition ID: COM00000346